Friday, January 13, 2006

It started with a weird feeling..

Topic of the day: L.O.V.E

Wahaha~ It's such a common topic. I just want to say what has come to my mind. So.. here it is.

It is supposed to be perfectly fine to like someone who has a bad first impression, right? I mean, first impression doesn't mean the world--doesn't mean it's always correct. In addition to that, I could have misinterpreted the action. I admit that I have very little experience in knowing people--observing people's behaviour and telling right away what the personality is like.
Also, it's pretty normal to change how you feel about someone after knowing him/her for a while.

Thus.. we can conclude that it's okay. Anyways, I don't think this makes sense. n_n

For Anonymous.. Great to be such an inspiration for you! Muahahaha.. I'm just a tad too proud of myself, hoho~

Life's been treating me quite well. I was having a tremendous headache yesterday, I didn't know such little things could have such BIG impact. What's bad is that I didn't even notice it. AT ALL.. I was just trying to be nice, get to know people, get people to know me. I didn't know it was going to end up like this. However, it's all good now. My friend and I have resolved it very well! Thanks for all the support, my people! I think I've gained something more in this life~

Message for those who said "life sucks": Think again~ I'm pretty sure you haven't sought enough. I'm pretty sure that you haven't seen the world/life from the other side of the "hand". Life is not that bad after all. Picture life as a looooong stairs. When you see it from the first step, it's as if the stairs do not have an end--you feel scared. But once you ensure yourself that it's gonna be okay, that it will all work out, hiking the stairs is not that bad. Once you've reached the top, you'll feel exhilarated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home