Wednesday, January 11, 2006

They might surprise you!

How do you get surprised?
- Talk to those people who you never think of having a conversation with.

Just last night, I chatted with my aunt. She was feeling lonely as her two sons are overseas. I never really talked to her before. However, she made me think about my future. In my mind, of course I wouldn't really give a thought about that. I don't even know what I want to do with my life. And the topic was marriage--whom you're going to have a longlasting relationship with. She was saying about how her first son told her he enjoyed being single and would look for a partner back home when he graduates. Well, that's what I have always had in my mind. Well.. not really. I always change thoughts and stuff.. and I'm easily influenced. I had a conversation like this just before with my aunt with my friend here. He said that the point of coming here to this country is of course to settle here and raise a family. That's not exactly what's always been in my mind. BUT.. it makes sense. You always hope for the best~

And then.. he also said that if I go back home, then what's the point of ever coming here? Plus, it's too late to find Mr./Mrs. Right by the time you graduated from school.

Age doesn't really matter, does it? This is so confusing.. and I HATE deciding something. Therefore, I should close this matter now hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home